Monday, May 7, 2007

My Super Hubby

I just have to say thank you to my beloved AtHomeHubby. He does an amazing job keeping things running on the home front while I am at work. I came home today to two lovely, clean, happy children, a meatloaf and homemade mashed potatoes in the oven, and a spotlessly clean house.

Did I mention that ALL the laundry is done?

I guess I'll have to find a way to thank him for his hard work.

I'm sure he'll have ideas.

I could draw him a bubble bath...

A box of chocolates...

A shoulder rub....

Let me put it this way: he doesn't take baths, doesn't really eat sweets, and I'm a wuss at shoulder rubs.

I'll have to think of something a man would appreciate...

any ideas?

Maybe I'll do the dishes tonight.

Ya' think that'll make him happy?

All this cleanliness begs for something not so clean...

Guess I'll have to use my wildly womanly ways...

No comments: