Thursday, April 5, 2007

Don't send out the search party

I'm just a bad, bad blogger.

You don't care how my life has been busy, work has been crazy, just finished a jury trial and about to start another one...blah blah freakin blah.

At least I didn't let it go a month without posting. Here are the highlights:

My job has gotten EXPONENTIALLY (hah! and I said I'd never use math!) busier and I can no longer really post from work (although, I am doing it right now - stickin it to the man). Also, by the time I get home, I am barely willing to expend the energy to help feed the kids and get them to bed.

If you want a true accounting of my exhaustion, just ask my frustrated, yet VERY understanding, hubby. He hasn't complained, and I mean not even once. Eventually, I'll get used to my new pace. I've taken a bunch of pictures (well at least 10 or 12) in the last month, and I'll try to post some.

The kiddos are still adorable, and doing and saying cute stuff. DramaQueen can climb out of her crib now - making for tons of fun early in the morning for AtHomeHubby.

We have been agonizing over kindergarten enrollment, and didn't get into the one school we really wanted (we are on the waitlist), so, he is enrolled for fall in full day kindergarten at our district school. This is an entirely different post - we have just gone round and round on this subject.

This past weekend my parents were in town overnight, and we went to the Phoenix Museum of Art (I'd put a link, but I'm just that lazy - google it if you want to check it out) and the kids had a great time. Brandelion told me yesterday that he LOVED his "cheesy cake". This took me a minute to figure out, but then it dawned on me - we went to Cheesecake Factory (feel free, once again, to google it), and he had pizza and "cheesy" cake. Cute!

We have set a vacation in July - and I am PSYCHED. We are going to this cabin for 3 nights with my inlaws, and my brother in law and his family, including my adorable niece who will be about eight months old.

Okay, thanks for enduring the boring "catch up" post. I will try to keep up with it more.

2 comments:

Angel said...

WELL THERE YOU ARE! Sheesh!

Glad to hear everything is well, just busy:)

Don't be a stranger!!!

Angel said...

Busy... I get that these days. I totally understand now. It ain't easy sista (that was painful to write.)

Hang in there all of you.

Full day kindergarten? Wow. Peanut is enrolled in kindergarten but will only go for 2-3/4 hours each day.