Saturday, April 7, 2007

It's More "Me"

I never really liked the title of my blog, and I had gotten sick of the colors so....

TA DA!!!!

I wanted to reflect the balancing I try to do in my life, and wanted something short, but catchy that could work as a theme throughout the blog. I have other ideas of what I would like it to look like, but this is the best I could do without HTML editing.

Also, my tag line, "how long is she going to keep talking?" is a quote from my lovely son. When I came home from work yesterday, and we were sitting in the living room, I was talking to AtHomeHubby about something, and Brandelion whispered to him, "how long is she going to keep talking?" It cracked us all up!

I have also reorganized the sidebar with some new links - be sure to check that out. And leave comments!! Lots of comments!! I need all the validation I can get. I have low self-esteem people!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Changing the URL would be a good idea so that it would make more sense...but it means you'll have to send the new URL to everyone and I can't remember if you'll lose all your past posts or not. I don't think you will.

But, I say change it, and if you can, just post a little something in the azgreengrass blog that your URL changed. I think you can do that.

Working Gal said...

I agree...so I did it! It should be all updated. Now everyone just has to change me on their blogrolls, etc.

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Thanks for letting me know about your new place!