Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pictures!

I realize these photos are a bit random, but they are a snapshot into my life...


DramaQueen's latest performance was pretending to be asleep. So Hubby also pretended to be asleep. Trust me, if his glasses are on - he's awake!

She kept saying - look mommy I 'seep!

The dog - not so fond of the flash going off!


Brandelion does yoga. He follows the Rodney Yee videos, and insists on doing yoga with no shirt. He's actually getting pretty good!

My Grandmother, who the kids call Grandma JoJo sent them Easter ears.

Brandelion liked them, until I got the camera out. Then I think he started to consider that maybe he didn't want his picture taken looking silly. He shouldn't worry, though. I'll wait until he is on at least the second date with a girl before I pull this one out.


Here is DramaQueen asleep for real, after having all of her requirements met. She has to have the sippy cup. And then she has to have her baby (swaddled, of course). Finally, she has to have her own blanket. This is a photo of what may have been her last nap for a while. I think she's given them up.






1 comment:

LID said...

Ahhhh, Just GREAT!!!!!