Tuesday, February 6, 2007

How to be fancy

Yesterday, the high temperature around here was 80. I wore a sweater, having not seen the weather forcast. I was VERY HOT all day long.

So, today, I opted for a skirt and a sweater set - much more comfy for the weather.

When I walked out into the living room, Brandon was watching cartoons. He said to me,

"wow, mommy - fancy!"

I hadn't worn a skirt in a while - too cold outside.

I sorta laughed and he said,

"you should stick your pinky finger out - that's what makes you REALLLY fancy. Yep. I learned that from Sponge Bob."

Hee Hee!

3 comments:

LID said...

That Sponge Bob is the model of civility!

Angel said...

OH I cracked up at that one with Spongebob!!!! Funny! I quote him too often. *sigh*

Too cold for a skirt? Umm... it's 10 here. AS the HIGH!

And I'd wear a skirt to my job but I'll be doing alot of bending for catalogs and such and while LID might not believe it, I'm not interested in putting on a show. LOL

LID said...

Hey... I believe everything Angel says...