Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I'm a Virgo

I saw this post about your "Sexy Zodiac" at Angel's Cloud and, not wanting to risk years of bad luck, checked out my sign at this address. I have toned it down a bit - this is a family blog after all. Also, I have added my opinion on whether or not it fits me.

VIRGO: The Virgin

Dominant in relationships.
probably true
Sexy.
you'll have to ask my hubby
Someone loves them her now.
true, true..
Freak in bed.
I absolutely plead the 5th (besides, my mom reads this blog sometimes!)
Always wants the last word.
I'm a lawyer, duh.
Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive.
Loud.
Not really....
Loyal.
Yep - I read about 10 blogs every day and feel the need to comment often - that's loyalty!
Easy to talk to. Hard to forget.
I hope so!
Love at first sight.
That's a good story for another day.
Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness.
Hey, I'll take these compliments!
7 years of bad luck if you do not re-post.
YIKES~

2 comments:

Irene said...

Ooooh! How fun to come across someone oozing with "ultimate sexiness". ;p

You've got an amusing blog. Keep at it!

OhTheJoys said...

I'm a virgo too. Let's organize!