Friday, January 5, 2007

Disney is the Devil


I just realized I started my last two posts with "okay." That seems weird - so, I'll try for a new approach in the future.


I have not been a very good blogger - but - will try to post more often. Over Christmas while I was out of the office, my home computer kept getting infected with viruses and spy ware. I have a theory: my son loves to play games on Playhouse Disney. He manages to download games sometimes (not sure how....), and then my computer crashes when I try to do something else - like check my email.


So, here is my theory: Disney is the Devil, and is going after my kid on multiple fronts. The TV is not enough, and so Disney tries the computer. That works really well...and so the Devil freaks out when I interrupt the kid's line of vision (by trying to check my email, or post on my lovely blog) and my computer crashes.


As soon as I log out, and log my son back on - POOF - no more problems.... I am not big into conspiracy theories (unlike AtHomeHubby) - but I think I may be onto something. Meanwhile - I will try to post from work (don't tell my boss).

1 comment:

LID said...

WG - YOU ARE RIGHT! Disney is the DEVIL. We've had the same problem. It got so bad the kids have a separate machine now. Still in the family room, though. I set up a wireless router so we're all networked and I can see what the kids are doing. But every time they go to Playhouse Disney their machine starts to act weird. Nobody touches my machine or -- God Forbid, Do you have a death wish? -- Mommy's laptop. Mickey is a little more computer savvy than people give him credit for. I think Mickey's Clubhouse is a "Hacker's Den"