Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Trying a new layout...

This is all still a work in progress for me - I'm trying out this for a while - it is more "green" - like the title of the blog.....

Also, the weight loss plan has gone well the last couple of days - although I have only been to the gym once (car problems today!!), I have been eating much better and getting the portions under control.

Time for reason to lose #2: I want to be a thin mommy - I never ever want my kids to be embarrassed by me (at least about weight). I'm sure I'll embarrass them plenty with my funky dance moves!

2 comments:

LID said...

New layout looks good! Good luck with the vehicle!

Angel said...

I used to use this layout before I stole long island dad's (no I didn't steal his, we just think alike. I feel bad for him. *chuckle*)

I like it!!

As for the embarassing dance moves. My daughter has begun to dance like me and I dance a bit risque. And yet when I dance she yells at me to 'stop it mommy!' So it starts early. *sigh*

Good luck with the diet and congrats on a good portion day.