Monday, January 22, 2007

Hard to feel motivated

A brief rant: It is hard to feel motivated at work when you find out that after just moving to an assignment LESS THAN 3 MONTHS AGO you might be moving again - this time to downtown Phoenix (another 30 minutes of commute each way). Oh, and your boss doesn't know if you are for sure moving or when, exactly it might happen.

Damn - I just got my office set up here! So, instead of working through my inbox - I am online screwing around with my blog. And, actually, I am pretty caught up at work. I would say more, but...this is a public blog after all.

4 comments:

LID said...

And you are an attorney... never put anything in writing you don't want read in court, right?

Working Gal said...

No kidding! It's just that I work for a politician, and that makes everything more sensitive.

Working Gal said...

No kidding! It's just that I work for a politician, and that makes everything more sensitive.

Mike said...

Good luck with work stuff. That is one upside of being me. Very low probablility of having to relocate for work.