Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I know his computer skills are good, but....

Yesterday my friend over at Long Island Dad posted about the confusion over their names - then, as if my son had read the blog post, he comes in my room this morning and says,

Mom (whispering)

Mom... (talking)

Mom....(louder....and I still didn't want to wake up - it was only 5:30)

finally, in frustration,

STEPHANIE WAKE UP !!!

To hear my name coming out of a five year old's mouth was shocking - All I could say was,

"You call me 'Mommy' "

And he said,

"Okay, Mommmmy (sarcastically) ... can I have some oatmeal please?"

2 comments:

LID said...

Translation: "You've had enough freakin' sleep -- now get your a** out of bed and feed me da*n it, I'm hungry!"

Angel said...

Ohhhh that is too funny! My daughter lifted my eye lid this morning. *sigh*