Saturday, January 6, 2007

My little task master

I haven't been feeling well today, and Brandelion had watched TV most of the day (yes, I am a shitty parent sometimes), and when I took the remote to convince him to go do something else for a while, he said, "I'll pick a show for you, Mommy." Ok, so he turns it on the Food Network (my favorite guilty TV pleasure). 10 MINUTES later he comes back and say, "Ok, mom, I think you have watched PLENTY of TV today. Time to watch my shows. I NEVER get to watch my shows."

This kid needs to work on his quantity words. In his world he NEVER gets to do what he wants, and I ALWAYS tell him no. I'm such a bitch! (Good thing he doesn't know that word yet!).

1 comment:

LID said...

BTW..that NEVER changes. They never learn quantity...I don't know why though. The Girl, at 12, says I NEVER let her do anything. She NEVER has any money. I'm ALWAYS butting in. She does say please and thank you, so I guess it's okay!