Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Uh ohh....

Two things are going very badly today.

1. Dropped off the minivan this morning with a check engine light and a very rough idle....still no word from the mechanics - that's bad, huh?

2. AtHomeHubby called me a little while ago - thinks he is getting a stomach bug - not going to go to work tonight...

I'll be holding my breath until both problems are resolved!

Ugh

update - problem #1: Van needs new plugs and wires - $311.97. --Double UGH! The phone rang just after I hit "publish" on this post.

update - problem #2: AtHomeHubby feels much better, and is going to work on Thursday to make up his shift. Looks like we dodged a bullet - no one wants a house full of stomach viruses!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Sorry about the car problems. Ugh, you have to hate that!

My ever sexy and sheek teal mini van has a problem with smelling like gas on very cold days, especially when the heat is on.

We paid over $300 to have it fixed ($150 to diagnose it) but it is still doing it. Hubby worries we'll light up like a tinderbox some day. I hate having to turn the heat off to not choke on the noxious fumes.

I hope it's the end of the car problems for you and I'm glad your hubby didn't get the stomach bug.